Scouting’s UK youth membership has grown for the last eleven consecutive years. Today Scouting has a membership approaching 600,000 in the UK
To enable us to meet the demand from young people we need more adults to give us some time.
- You don't need to be able to volunteer every week (though that is great news if you can)
- You don't have to wear a uniform, but we'll provide you one if you'd like to
- You don't have to have a faith or make the promise, but if you'd like to we'd be very happy to talk about options
- Some people prefer to work with small groups of young people or to share a specific skill they have or would like to learn.
- Some people find 6 year olds easier to work with then 17 year olds and some of them are scared at the thought!
- You do get access to our fantastic training
- You will be supported and offered the chance to develop yourself.
- We can help translate your Scouting experience into useful entries on a CV
- You can make a difference to young people near us
- (It's great fun too!)
Get in touch and we can talk about opportunities that suit you