We don’t want to be bogged down in red tape but we do need to outline how WE do things here at 4th Ashby.
By publishing them on our website it’s clear for all to see how we do things. Any policies and procedures we approve and implement are to enable us to work to the Scout Association’s Policy, Organisation and Rules.
- Admissions & Membership (Apr 2019) Youth Membership of 4th Ashby Scout Group is at the discretion of the Group Scout Leader (as outlined in The Scout Association’s Policy, Organisation and Rules (POR)) please read the policy for further information
- Benevolent Fund (Apr 2019) This policy explains how 4th Ashby can assist with any difficulties that might arise during your time with us.
- Complaints (May 2019) This policy explains how you make a complaint to 4th Ashby and how 4th Ashby will manage this complaint
- Conflict of Interest (May 2019)
- Event and Camp Costing (May 2019) This policy explain how 4th Ashby manages its expenses and income in relation to events and camps.
- Expenses (May 2019) This policy explain how 4th Ashby manages its expenses
- Finance (May 2019)This policy explains how 4th Ashby manages its finances
- Fundraising Policy (May 2019) This policy explains guidelines for the raising of money on behalf of 4th Ashby or for an event that they are coordinating.
- Gift Aid(May 2019) This policy explains how 4th Ashby manages its gift aid and gift aid donation claims.
- Investment Policy (May 2019) This policy explain how 4th Ashby manages its investments.
- Paying Staff and Hiring Services (May 2019) This policy explains how 4th Ashby manages any paid staff and avoids conflicts of interest when hiring services.
This section explains who the trustees of 4th Ashby are, the fit and proper declaration form and how 4th Ashby manage their trustees.
Questions and Concerns
Should any of these policies raise an issue, please contact the Chair of the Executive committee or the Group Scout Leader.