4th Ashby will only employ staff or hire services to fulfil certain tasks that are
- outside the remit of a volunteer
- where we are unable to find a volunteer to manage the activities
Paid Staff for Project work
- Where a person is hired by 4th Ashby to do a specific task then a Project Supporter Agreement form will be completed and signed by the GSL and Chair stating the project work outline and renumeration available.
- At the end of the year the Treasurer will provide the Project worker with a Statement of Services.
- Before anyone is employed the Scout Association must be contacted to see if there is an up to date Project Supporter form available.
- Every effort must be made to avoid a Conflict of Interest (see policy) when sourcing services however if a conflict is unavoidable then approval by the Executive Committee/Chair must be gained.
Issued: May 2019